BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Rachael N.
Smyrna, TN
I usually buy Smirnoff because it is reasonably priced and it has a reasonably smooth taste, I think.. I never drink it straight, always with a sweet mixer of some sort. For the price, I think Smirnoff does the trick
MariaCristina G.
Plano, TX
It will do for the price ! I love vodka so i have experience with finer types. Nevertheless, flavor was good and it met my expectations for the value. I recommend it to anyone on a budget looking for a decent vodka !
Kayleen P.
Miami
This vodka is awesome. May be a bit pricey, but it’s really strong and tastes great. It’s great with mixed drinks or just by itself. I’d totally recommend this to anyone throwing a party. This vodka never disappoints
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
This one isn’t my favorite compared to a lot of others that I’ve tried. I definitely go with sky or Tito’s over Smirnov this one definitely gives you a little bit of a hangover in the morning if you take one too many
Eileen H.
Norwich , CT
Omg so many different fun evenings of mixing drinks at home with this vodka. Nice smooth taste and affordable. A lot of value with this vodka. I have tried all the flavors and I would recommend as a choice to others.
Parker G.
Smirnoff is decent. I’ve never had the flavored ones only because I don’t like flavored alcohol. But the basic vodka isn’t bad! It’s not my vodka of choice but I won’t complain if it’s a restaurants well vodka brand.
Sarah H.
Taste is strong goes well with mixers SMIRNOFF® Raspberry Vodka  does not have bad aftertaste is not high priced would purchase again and would recommend to others is a good bargain for the price
Jess W.
Chattanooga, TN
Love this brand. Always has a great taste in my mixed drinks and never leaves me feeling crappy. Always meets my expectations and it’s just as good as some of the more expensive brands. I would definitely buy again!
gabrielle y.
Tinton falls
Overall good vodka on a budget and to make mixed drinks. This was my vodka of choice during college. Okay quality but super affordable for a college student. Gets the job done, but expect to wake up with a hangover.
Eva V.
Hopewell Junction, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Every time I drink this, I black out and wake up the next morning not knowing what happened the night before LOL. I guess it does what it’s supposed to but way too strong for my liking. I would not recommend though.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.