BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Amanda H.
Naperville
One of my favorite vodkas on the market today. As a poor college student this was perfect to make so many different drinks. Now as a comfortable adult, I still choose this vodka over everything else. Pairs well with all mixers and works perfectly in my favorite vodka chocolate pudding shots!!
Matt B.
State College, PA
This is the vodka I used to buy in college. That pretty much describes it. It's your middle of the road vodka. It's not your absolute bottom-shelfer, but it's not great either. If you need vodka in large quantities and are looking to save money with a huge headache in the morning, this is fine.
Julia H.
New Orleans, LA
my friend bought this for me not knowing that triple distilled vodka had higher alcohol content. l o l. WATCH URSELF FOR ALL THE IDIOTS OUT THERE. i enjoy tho because i feel like im getting more bang for my buck. also u can put less vodka in it for the same effect and ur drink doesn't taste gross!!!!
Jalisa R.
Washington
Smirnoff was the first vodka I’ve ever bought. It brings back good memories. It’s very affordable and good quality, I’ve only ever drank the regular flavor. I really wouldn’t change a thing. I think it’s a great vodka. I would recommend to everyone!
Kassondra M.
Boise
Smirnoff is a classic standard vodka that you can't go wrong with if you don't want to spend a fortune on a higher quality vodka. Tastes good in mixed drinks, not sure how it would be taking shots. Probably one of the first vodkas I have ever tried. Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Sherry C.
Santa Maria
Smirnoff is a clean and refreshing choice. It's my go to with fresh orange juice. I enjoy it straight from the freezer. The crisp ice cold vodka with any fresh juice is a no brainer. Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Whitlee A.
Tulsa
Good vodka for a decent price. I mean vodka is vodka, but it doesn’t go down quite as smooth as other vodkas. Basic packaging, better taste than your “lower level” brands, but not one I would purchase on a consistent basis. Great one to buy and share with others at a party or something.
MaJhané D.
I mean I’m honestly not much of a vodka drinker but I know I wouldn’t recommend this as a starter for anyone who doesn’t drink much. Always try to stick w/ the flavored vodkas! This isn’t my first pick but it’s affordable and after a few drinks all drinks end up tasting the same anyway!
Jacque Z.
Houston
This is not my favorite vodka but it is pretty smooth and good and possibly most importantly, it is easy to find which means getting a cape cod with this vodka at a bar is pretty easy and delicious! The price is right and is usually a crowd pleaser which makes it perfect for parties.
Brittany L.
I am a big vodka drinker but have pass on this. I never had a good experience drinking this. The tastes of this is so strong and hard to cover up. It’s a very good decent bang for your buck but not worth the potential hangover. I recommend sticking with something of a higher quality
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.