BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

katerine c.
Visalia, CA
Great value at a good price. Nice and smooth flavor. I always complement it with ice and another beverage for better taste
Mollie W.
Kirkwood
Tasty and smooth. Great to mix with anything. Price is reasonable too. This is also very easy to find at any liquor store.
P S.
Smooth taste. Great for mixers. Not my to-go brand, but a great substitute. Tastes great with Nantucket nectar juice.
Chynna T.
Staunton
This is a great vodka for the price. Great quality and quantity for such a low price. Not extremely smooth but mixes well.
Shauna M.
Morganfield, KY
I mean vodka doesn’t taste good but this one is okay. It’s a good price and gets the job done. Better than cheaper options.
cydni t.
Montevallo, AL
It’s a decent go-to vodka. It’s easy to find and super affordable. If I have vodka on my shelf, it’s definitely this brand!
Christy S.
Katy
Ok for cheaper vodka, I prefer other brands but in a pinch this will work. Their flavored vodkas are better in my opinion.
amber_m_hilton A.
Bluffton
Smirnoff is definitely my go to vodka. Perfect to spice up any type of drink and I love the variety of flavors it comes in.
Kirsten B.
Pembroke
This is an excellent vodka for mixing into your favorite drinks. I love how smooth it tastes in a strawberry daiquiri! YUM
Katherine B.
Indianapolis, IN
Very average and basic vodka. Affordable and decent for the price. Certainly not the best, but there are much worse vodkas.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.