BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Casey P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Excellent vodka! I usually prefer the flavored vodka, but this had an excellent taste if you’re looking for a vodka that isn’t flavored!
Carolyn J.
Newnan
This vodka is absolutely wonderful. I drink this everyday. After a hard day of work. This is definitely something to have in the kitchen.
Lindsay K.
san francisco , CA
Good vodka but not my favorite just someone basic i’d buy to stock up if it’s on sale. Haven’t tried much of the other varieties before.
Becca K.
Excellent smooth flavor! It’s always my go to for vodka. It’s great as a mixer or on the rocks. It is much better than some other brands
Gaby O.
Mesquite
This is a really good vodka...i had this at a Halloween party 3 years ago. I fell in love lol literally then again my night was crazy lol
Jennifer P.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Don't like Smirnoff much a little to dry for me rather not drink it at all. Woke up sick the next day after trying it for the first time
David V.
Waterford , MI
This is my go to vodka when buying and it is awesome to use for mixed drinks. Have to admit I use it for my screwdrivers or fuzzy screws.
Chelsea P.
Collinsville
Nice liquor. Very clean. I did not have a hangover with this liquor and it's affordable. I don't drink often but I would purchase again.
Jasmine F.
Dallas
I like Smirnoff non flavored! I always mix it since there’s not flavored. Cranberry juice, mango, peach and watermelon is great with it!
Candice C.
Purchased at: Target
Great for mixed drinks. Quality product for the price point. I keep this stocked for parties and such. Not my favorite to drink it alone.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.