BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

katherine c.
smirnoooffffff me vuelve loca es divina!!!! es super ideal para mis preparaciones todos deberian inventar algun dia con ella
Vivian D.
Bronx, NY
The best vodka ever!!!!!! Afordable price and taste delicious, you can mix with soda, juice, energetic, basically everything
καγ ε.
Riverside, CA
Since it doesn't have a flavor, good for jungle juice or other mixed drinks. Also very cost efficient so good for big parties
Karen W.
makes excellent bloody Mary's and screw drivers. Great for taking shots. great value. Comes in a variety of sizes and flavor
Hannah W.
Saint Louis, MO
Trust me, you can find better vodkas at a similar price point. This is one I never purchase and prefer not to drink entirely.
Kelsie B.
West Liberty
Great brand of vodka. I would buy this brand over and over again, especially since it comes in so many flavors and variety’s.
Haley G.
Tullahoma, TN
My favorite vodka! Great value, this thing lasts forever! Whether it’s for mixed drinks or just shots it’s the perfect vodka!
Rosie S.
Giddings
I don't remember any other flavor that I have tried but this one is another one that's good for mixing drinks, or jello shots
Carolina S.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love the flavor of this Vodka. It is perfect for mixing drinks and it even works well for cooking! I totally recommend it!
Calie S.
Reno
When I drink vodka I tend to stick with Smirnoff. It's smooth enough to go down easy, but kicks your rear after a while. Haha
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.