BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Lisa V.
Locust Grove
One of my favorite. Makes awesome mixed drinks, love to mix with juice has a smooth taste and does not leave me feeling sick
Jordan B.
South Sioux City
This is usually my go to when I'm running on a budget. It's smooth and doesn't leave that heavy feeling. Perfect for mixing.
Erin H.
Cottage Grove, MN
Great for mixed drinks or Jello Shots.
Very affordable and still a great product, perfect for a hostess gift or gift basket.
katherine c.
smirnoooffffff me vuelve loca es divina!!!! es super ideal para mis preparaciones todos deberian inventar algun dia con ella
Britni C.
Annapolis
Smirnoff is a good value vodka and I use it for mixing drinks. It doesn’t give me a hangover and it comes in lots of flavors.
KayLynn K.
Gouldsboro, PA
This is a go to vodka for me for mixed drinks. It's a smooth vodka and it's great for parties and is very affordable as well.
Gatita F.
Greenfield
I love this brand it has many variables flavor 😍😍. Love them smell its smooth volka i had ever has maybe cuz of the flavors.
Brittany S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Makes great jello shots! Pretty flavorless so awesome to make mixed drinks with. Always a safe choice when it comes to vodka
Tessa H.
Hamlin
Well what can I say...this was my absolute go to vodka for many years! Definitely, an old faithful. By far my favorite brand.
Hannah B.
Arkansas City
I drink this mixed with orange juice. I love the way it tastes . It is smooth and mixes very well with many different juices!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.