BY SMIRNOFF

SmirnoffÂŽ Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff FlsÂŽ.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
This is a better quality cheap vodka, but I am not a huge vodka drinker so I don't usually choose it unless I am not buying.
Justine D.
Super affordable for a college kid and it mixed well for mixed drinks. It isn't the nice vodka out there but worth it.
Britni C.
Annapolis
Smirnoff is a good value vodka and I use it for mixing drinks. It doesn’t give me a hangover and it comes in lots of flavors.
Calie S.
Reno
When I drink vodka I tend to stick with Smirnoff. It's smooth enough to go down easy, but kicks your rear after a while. Haha
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
It may be on the cheaper end of the vodkas, but don't let that shy you away. Smirnoff Vodka will hang with the best of them.
Kayla M.
Cheap, but still good vodka. Great to mix with lemonade, cranberry, sprite, etc. Is not the best but it’s far from the worst.
Cassie R.
Key West, FL
I’m just not a big vodka person. It’s a good vodka for a mixer though. Wouldn’t mind trying the flavored ones in this brand.
Nikki H.
Hampton, VA
It's your basic go to vodka, and it gets the job done. Haha. It wouldn't be my first choice, but it's just a familiar brand.
Lisa V.
Locust Grove
One of my favorite. Makes awesome mixed drinks, love to mix with juice has a smooth taste and does not leave me feeling sick
Samantha R.
We use this when making jello shots for get-togethers. My husband enjoys this though, he'll usually mix it with orange juice.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.