BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Jhamee L.
Redding
I love smirnoff because it’s always a good go to for any occasion, any season, or day of the week! Reasonably priced as well
Debra L.
Good mixing vodka. Not my favorite to drink on the rocks or in a martini. But great with fizzy mixers and sweet concoctions.
Gatita F.
Greenfield
I love this brand it has many variables flavor 😍😍. Love them smell its smooth volka i had ever has maybe cuz of the flavors.
Erin H.
Cottage Grove, MN
Great for mixed drinks or Jello Shots.
Very affordable and still a great product, perfect for a hostess gift or gift basket.
Maryah L.
Orlando
It’s really just a great vodka that goes in anything- like my drop dead Jell-O shots. It’s smooth with no funky after taste.
Sunny W.
Reno, NV
I always habe a bottle of this on hand. I can always find sonething to put it in when people come over. The flavor is smooth
Nikole A.
Decent tasting vodka. Good for mixed drinks and for doing shots. I would purchase this again for parties a d for jello shots.
Alysha K.
Cheap and OK if you're having a large gathering with a lot of drinking involved lol. Not a fancy vodka but gets the job done
Yvette A.
Montebello, CA
The taste is so smooth. It's even more delicious with some cranberry juice or pineapple juice. I buy this for all my parties.
Britni C.
Annapolis
Smirnoff is a good value vodka and I use it for mixing drinks. It doesn’t give me a hangover and it comes in lots of flavors.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.