BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Sheila L.
St Petersburg, FL
Good for if you want something affordable to drink, and still want to actually enjoy it. I prefer to mix it with other drinks instead of drinking it straight or as shots.
Jessica S.
Lockport, NY
Good product for the price. Most often with cheaper priced vodkas they taste cheap, but Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka has all the taste of the more expensive vodka without the high price tag. I would highly recommend this product and I cannot wait to try out the other flavors by this brand!
Hannah N.
As with most lower priced vodkas it does burn a little more and isn't quite as smooth. However, for the price it's totally forgivable. It's fantastic for bloody Mary's and other strong flavor mixes drinks. Good product for the price. It's a decent frequent drinking vodka especially for the price.
Sarah S.
Oneida, WI
This is my go-to vodka. Not overly expensive, but it tastes great. Perfect base for a Bloody Mary or any cocktail. Also lends itself well to infusion with other flavors.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Not really a fan of the vodka it tastes really cheap the taste is not really good I feel like I’m drinking hand sanitizer. I do like there wine coolers that would be about it
Asiris H.
Redmond
I really like using this vodka to mix with sodas or to make drinks like lemon drops or sangrias. It’s one of my go-to’s and in my opinion it doesn’t burn too much.
Heidi M.
Palm City, FL
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka is my favorite vodka for mixing cocktails. While I like Grey Goose best for Martinis, the price and smooth taste of Smirnoff makes it perfect for using with mixers. I've never had a headache or hangover from Smirnoff like with other lower price point vodkas either.
Sarah K.
Lynchburg
This is by far one of my favorite brands and type of vodka. I typically do not stray from this when I am going through other varieties. It has a nice flavor to it and it comes in multiple different varieties and flavors for any type of occasion or drink. The regular flavor is my favorite by far.
Jodi-ann F.
New York
Great for shots and birthday gifts . If you drink wisely this bottle should last you and has a good price point . Way better than its alternatives with regular packaging
Ellen H.
Philadelphia, PA
This vodka is inexpensive which is one of the first reasons I got it. Poor college student, here. It has good flavor when mixed, but I did a shot of it, against my better judgement, and it was almost pure rubbing alcohol which is why I only give it 4 stars. Overall, it’s good and it does its job.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.