BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Mechelle G.
richmond, VA
My favorite vodka!!!! tastes great & you can mix it with just about anything. distilled so you don't feel as bad the next day.
Sophie S.
Has a very strong alcohol taste but effectively gets you drunk. Mixes well with flavored carbonated drinks (ICE, sprite, Fanta)
April P.
Greenfield, WI
This is my go to vodka, perfect for the tasty Bloody Mary or a vodka tonic. I especially like a good vodka drink in the summer.
jada z.
United States
I just think it's the smoothest, most simple choice in vodka for mixing. It's a classic that's great for any classy situation.
Megan C.
Lexington , Ky
Good bang for your buck! Goes down smoothie and comes in many different flavors! I've used Smirnoff many times and I enjoy it.
Shannon T.
Ocala
This is my go to vodka for Bloody Mary's! I love how smooth it is! Also blends well with any mixed drink that calls for vodka!
Reianna N.
Utica
I’m very picky when it comes to certain types of vodka but this one is actually really good. I usually mix it with ginger ale.
Alexandra C.
Homestead, FL
Delicious, but strong. It’s a very strong vodka it definitely over delivered and it’s much better than other vodkas I’ve tried
Jacinta U.
Prescott
I'm not a huge vodka fan, but I feel like this is a good cheaper vodka. It gets the job done and I like to make drinks with it.
Bridget K.
Indianapolis , IN
Got this for making jello shots and it was awesome. My friends and I got smashed and they tasted great! Will be getting again.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.