BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

jordan e.
Manassas Park, Virginia
This vodka is disgusting. It's also really cheap so you get what you pay for. I would never buy this again if I could avoid it.
Kelsie P.
Not the best vodka I have experienced. The flavoring is not my favorite. In my opinion there are much better vodkas out there.
Mechelle G.
richmond, VA
My favorite vodka!!!! tastes great & you can mix it with just about anything. distilled so you don't feel as bad the next day.
Chastity C.
Fresno, CA
Good vodka for mixing with drinks. Not the best tasting compared to flavored ones but still good with certain sodas and juices.
Jacinta U.
Prescott
I'm not a huge vodka fan, but I feel like this is a good cheaper vodka. It gets the job done and I like to make drinks with it.
Violeta S.
Texas
It is pretty good. Nothing really great about it but it still good to make your favorite mixed drinks. I prefer the flavor ones
Sofya P.
Tarzana, CA
Honestly really terrible. If you're just going to mixed drinks then it probably doesn't matter, but watch out for the hangover.
Lauren P.
Leominster, MA
Your standard middle shelf vodka. The value is good as it’s cheaper than many others, but it’s packaging could use improvement
Stephanie V.
Benton
This is an excellent vodka for shots or great mixed drinks!!! I like to make screwdrivers that are frozen with fresh oranges!!
Lisa E.
Bardstown
I really loved this it made a great mixed drink. I dtarted out with orange juice and ice and went on to make many more drinks.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.