BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Cait B.
Woodbridge
Not a fan of this stuff. The taste and burn of it reminds me of being in college and poor. Luckily it is cheap and easy to mix!
Sofya P.
Tarzana, CA
Honestly really terrible. If you're just going to mixed drinks then it probably doesn't matter, but watch out for the hangover.
Lisa K.
57701
Very smooth taste. Some vodkas can cause a bit of an immediate headache but Smirnoff never does! This is always a first choice!
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
This isn't the worst vodka but I don't really care for it. I prefer the flavored ones better they don't have that rocky taste.
Gabriela V.
Fresno, TX
Best taste ever, goes perfectly when mixed together with orange juice or cranberry juice. Or even some kind of cocktail.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
This is my go to vodka, perfect for the tasty Bloody Mary or a vodka tonic. I especially like a good vodka drink in the summer.
Roni H.
Moberly
When I was in college, this was my go-to. I always had some in my freezer. It's one of the best vodkas and I've tried several.
Amanda C.
Canfield, OH
This is my go to vodka. A great taste, smooth, and cost effective. Easy to drink in a mixed drink, and easy to drink by itself.
Cerri W.
Akron
Very strong but still relatively smooth. Prefer their flavored varieties. Good price for how much you're getting though.
Nicole F.
If you want a cheap vodka this one is better than most. I would rather spend a little more and get a smoothr and better taste.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.