BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Roni H.
Moberly
When I was in college, this was my go-to. I always had some in my freezer. It's one of the best vodkas and I've tried several.
Vicki T.
Greenville
Very smooth. Purchased this to make Bloody Mary's. Delicious!! The best brand for the money. I will continue to buy this brand!
Gabriela V.
Fresno, TX
Best taste ever, goes perfectly when mixed together with orange juice or cranberry juice. Or even some kind of cocktail.
jessica b.
Bakersfield, CA
I purchased and used to infuse gummy bears and gummy worms my guests loved the taste and had never had anything like it before
Amanda R.
Cambridge , NY
Original Smirnoff is pretty much a good go to vodka it’s not too expensive it’s also pretty smooth and mixes well with others.
Bridget K.
Indianapolis , IN
Got this for making jello shots and it was awesome. My friends and I got smashed and they tasted great! Will be getting again.
Stephanie B.
Oxford
It’s not my favorite vodka but it’s not bad. This falls in the cheaper range of vodkas and great when you’re on a budget.
Chastity C.
Fresno, CA
Good vodka for mixing with drinks. Not the best tasting compared to flavored ones but still good with certain sodas and juices.
Amanda B.
Rockford, IL
Smirnoff is widely available at most bars and a "staple" vodka. Smirnoff and lemonade seems to be my go-to when drinking vodka!
Violeta S.
Texas
It is pretty good. Nothing really great about it but it still good to make your favorite mixed drinks. I prefer the flavor ones
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.