BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Bella A.
This vodka is a good one to take as a shot, but also perfect to mix with any drink. It's not too harsh and has a good taste to it.
caitlin m.
Cullman, AL
Not too expensive and not a shabby vodka either. Usually my go-to. Mix it with some Gatorade or orange juice and you’re ready to go
megan w.
United States
It's not bad if you're using it for a jello mixture, but not recommended for mixed drinks. Not the smoothest, but gets the job done
Kayli G.
Bryan, TX
Great liquor to mix with other beverages! I’ve had this a couple of times and it is definitely worth it. It’s a great vodka choice!
Ashley c.
Riverdale, GA
Not too strong for me but just right to get me there. I have to mix it because drinking it straight is nasty but overall I love it.
Alisha B.
Norton
The flavor is mild for a reasonably priced vodka. It is also a great choice for mixed drinks. The bottle looke good on a shelf too.
Maddie H.
Orlando, FL
My preferred brand of vodka, good price and good quality! Great for mixing cocktails. I will continue to buy whenever I need vodka!
Elizabeth J.

This vodka is good but I've had other vodka that has better taste. The price is reasonable and it's something I would buy again.
Isabel G.
Colorado
We always have some Smirnoff Vodka in our parties and reunions with family and friends, tastes great with lemon and orange juice
Samantha J.
Castleton, VT
This stuff is the best! I love to mix this with Sprite its a great combination! If you d the chance to try you defiantly should!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.