BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Logan C.
Middlesboro
This vodka is one of my go too. It's completely affordable and works well with all the different drinks me and my friends enjoy!
Heidi L.
Crellin
Love this you can mix this in anything Kool aid fruity juices make Jell-O shots or just drink by itself doesn't give you headache
Liz S.
Orlando, FL
When I need an inexpensive vodka I go with Smirnoff. Has a taste similar to the pricier brands (like Tito’s) yet saves my wallet!
Jennifer L.
Lillington
This vodka is not smooth and I do not recommend trying to drink it straight. Overall its an ok vodka but not the best out there.
Lesley C.
Belle
Good Brand to try. Taste a little strong and isn’t as smooth as some of the more higher end vodkas. Great value for price range.
Elyssa H.
Spokane
It’s not the worst vodka, it’s not the best. Good enough for a Students budget. Honestly, when you’re mixing it, you can’t tell.
Laura Sophia G.
South Bend, IN
Great for parties , very smooth and strong. I definitely like it over most other clear liquors. The flavored malts are good also.
Ari H.
San Antonio
Well known brand, consistent taste, well priced. This is the vodka you grab when you're on a schedule and need something reliable
Clarissa S.
Nice price and my go to. This was my favorite vodka in college. A little bit more expensive than the bottom shelf, but worth it.
Yesenia A.
Brooklyn New York
It’s very strong but at times it’s light . Overall I enjoy it grab a big bottle when hanging out with friend and very affordable
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.