BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Vickie G.
Jacksonville, FL
I’m a white liquir fan so Vodk is it for me. I’ve tasted several different brands and flavors of Vodka. I can’t drink them. I think I will stick with my unflavored Smirnoff
Kavantia M.
Ashland, VA
Perfect for mixed drinks! I love mixing it with a mango orange juice!! It’s perfect for a girls night or even a mid day cocktail. I mean who doesn’t love a mid day drink?!
Jocelyn D.
So much you can do with this one. We use it in a lot of different mixed drinks. I don't drink this straight, but I know people that do. It's smooth enough to do that with.
Carissa T.
W Hollywood, CA
It's a standard vodka.  It's not bad for a well level.  I'll mix it in my drinks.  However, I don't want to drink it in a martini.  It's not as smooth as other vodkas I've tried.  It's definitely lower on my choice level. It would need to be a really good deal for me to buy it.
Gabriel H.
Fayetteville
Great price, nice sized bottles. Perfect for mixed drinks. My favorite is White Russians, and this is my favorite vodka to buy. It's the best "cheap" brand there is.
Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
Not the best of the best. Reminds me of college days and vodka. You would go to it as a more "top shelf" choice because you knew the name was popular- but in the end nothing special. I assume their new market of flavored vodkas are their new bread and butter profits, I do not care for flavored vodka.
Christa M.
Classic vodka- variety of flavors which lends itself to various cocktails.

Some favorite combos:

SMIRNOFF® Watermelon Vodka + Sprite Lemon Lime Soda

Smirnoff Pineapple Flavored Vodka + CACTUS COOLER Orange Pineapple Soda 16.9 OZ PLASTIC BOTTLE
Jayla T.
DENTON
This is a great stand by to always have on hand.  Excellent taste, and very good value!  So many different options for this product.  You will need to find a mixologists's recipe guide!  This is a product I make sure we always keep as a staple! You will not be dissatisfied!
Jennifer B.
Wauwatosa
I think Smirnoff is the best reasonably priced vodka. If I am going to mix it with juices, cocktail recipes, or in a Bloody Mary, I go with Smirnoff.  It has a smooth finish, and is always a good choice.  I will definitely buy it again, as it's my go-to vodka as an everyday staple.
Jessica S.
Lockport, NY
Good product for the price. Most often with cheaper priced vodkas they taste cheap, but Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka has all the taste of the more expensive vodka without the high price tag. I would highly recommend this product and I cannot wait to try out the other flavors by this brand!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.