BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

catherine d.
I got pretty turnt off this lol it is disgusting and not smooth at all but if your trying to get drunk this will do the job haha.
Hayley H.
Triple distilled is very smooth to taste and goes great in a mule or any type of cocktail where a vodka needs to stand out.
bethany m.
Lancaster, SC
I like this vodka. It has a smooth taste and it has a decent price tag to go with it.. I would rather buy this than pricey vodka.
Davina L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love using this to make my bloody Mary’s!!!! I mean what can I say it’s a decent price and well it taste like vodka for sure? Lol
Ashleigh H.
Virginia Beach
Great Vodka, nice and smooth, very versatile. Use it for mix drinks, doing straight shots, or even when cooking or baking dishes!
Carli J.
Portland
Not my first choice, but food for large needs. Buy for the size and price over anything else. A little strong tasting even mixed.
Nicholas W.
Arlington
Fairly good vodka. Middle of the road brand that still tastes good. Usually just mix this with cranberry juice and it works well.
Dawn G.
Oklahoma
Great for mixed drinks if that's your thing. My I enjoy this vodka even straight. I can't help it! I've always been a vodka girl.
Isabella H.
I’ve only bought this once. It was nice and smooth from what I remember. Overall I think it was great for what you’re paying for.
Ashley C.
Rock Island, IL
Very smooth...great with any kind of juice..my favorite is Orange juice ,cranberry and mango peach juice..also great on the rocks
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.