BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Sarah S.
Florida ☀
Not my first choice when it comes to vodka, but definitely does the job. Good for mixed drinks with juice. Definitely a more affordable vodka.
Christina O.
Unflavored Smirnoff vodka is my absolute go to vodka for all drinks. It tastes expensive but is so much more affordable than expensive brands.
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I used this to add to some peanut punch that I was making for a party and it was great! Everyone enjoyed it and wanted to know what was in it.
Andrea M.
wichita, ks
Great product for the price! I would definitely purchase again. They have distinct packaging and makes it easy to find. It met my expectations.
Yasmin S.
Biloxi, MS
I definitely prefer the flavored versions when drinking Smirnoff, but the plain version is fine too. It’s definitely not at the top of my list.
T B.
Can never go wrong with Smirinoff. This is a go to drink . Goes down easy and comes in multiple flavors. Everyone at any event will be pleased.
Jacklyn B.
Dushore , PA
For the price of Smirnoff, it’s not bad. It mixes well with cranberry juice, and is my first choice when I don’t want to spend a lot of money.
Emily J.
I like Smirnoff for a reasonably priced vodka to use in mixed drinks. It makes a good vodka soda and tastes good mixed with a lemon lime soda.
Becca L.
My go to vodka for mixing drinks. Very smooth going down and this vodka won’t break the bank either. Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Britt H.
Nashville, TN
It's fine for a budget vodka, but the quality isn't great. There are worse vodkas out there, but there are also much better ones for the cost.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.