BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Stephanie S.
Burlington, WI
This is the go to vodka for me and my boyfriend. Actually the only one that we by! Great value and taste compared to other vodkas
Adrianne M.
It’s a good mid-range quality vodka, and reasonably priced. It’s just ok for me, because vodka is not my go-to liquor of choice.
sanjuanita C.
Laredo
Awesome for parties. Can make many different drinks with this bottle. And perfect with some orange juice and frozen strawberries.
Adele H.
An ok standby when you need a quick purchase of vodka. Doesn't burn and the flavor is fine. I have not problems with this brand.
Mike R.
Stamford, CT
Oh Smirnoff!!! Great for use in mixed drinks; affordable, not too “in your face,” and almost guarantees a night full of memories.
Isabel G.
Colorado
We always have some Smirnoff Vodka in our parties and reunions with family and friends, tastes great with lemon and orange juice
Madison H.
Coeur D Alene, ID
A classic vodka! Takes you back to high school real quick. Also a great Vodka to mix with, never disappoints and always the same.
Allie L.
Manteca, CA
I Love Smirnoff products.
I really like the Green Apple.
It is my favorite.
But i do enjoy trying new flavors they come out with.
Katie A.
Buffalo, NY
Great price and taste! It is my go to vodka for hosting and making delicious mixed drinks. The peach flavor is perfect for shots
Elizabeth S.
United States
Cheap doesn't always mean bad! I usually stick to the original one and not the flavored ones. Much easier to flavor it yourself.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.