BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.

Brittany K.
Rutherford , NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
One of the best vodkas ever. I’ve always loved Smirnoff. Always has the same familiar packaging and such a great buy when you get the big one!
Lisa S.
LaGrange
This was my go to drink in college because of the price. Still a pretty good vodka, but a little harder to drink than the more expensive stuff.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Vodka I'd my favorite liquor and Smirnoff even better. Nothing goes wrong with this drink and the affordable prices make this a better choice.
Taylor N.
Great vodka and a great price! I love that I can find it everywhre. I love mixing it with a Rockstar energy drink for the perfect party drink.
Taryn A.
Smirnoff plain vodka is a nice option for your bar if you want flexibility. It mixes easily into a variety of juices to make delicious drinks!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Smirnoff is always a great choice to go with if you are unsure about what brand to get. I have never been disappointed with a Smirnoff product.
Jazmin R.
La Puente, CA
Me encanta el sabor del vodka y mas cuando lo convinas con jugo d naranja ya que solo es muy fuerte pero esta marca esmirnoff es muy deliciosa
April G.
Good for parties you can make cocktails and jello shots. Really good stuff. If you just want a buzz drink it straight. I dont im a light weight
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good taste in mixed drinks/cocktails. Price is very reasonable for the quality. This is what we usually buy when we hosting a group of people.
Chelsea A.
atlanta
Would recommend a flavored Smirnoff over the plain. Harsh to drink without a mixer, but the flavors make it easier to drink plain or with ice.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.