BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kacey Z.
Orlando, fl
It's not exciting, but it is a classic. It is a great base to create mixed drink classics such as seabreezes and cranberry vodkas.
Sabrina R.
Wauchula, FL
Best vodka I have had in a long time. If you're a social drinker this single bottle with last you a very long time. Would recommend
Sarah E.
Laurens
The perfect go to handle. Mixed with anything and everything. No complaints. Always available somewhere and for a reasonable price.
Alisha B.
Norton
The flavor is mild for a reasonably priced vodka. It is also a great choice for mixed drinks. The bottle looke good on a shelf too.
Andrea E.
Princeton
This is our favorite brand for regular vodka. It’s in a great price point, and is very smooth, even mixed with just soda or tonic.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
I haven’t had this in years but the last time I did it tasted so bitter and nasty but boy did it get me drunk.. lol & it’s pricey.
Paige P.
Smirnoff is my go to when I’m buying vodka at the grocery store. It’s great quality without breaking the bank and goes down smooth.
Jess G.
Wakefield
Good safe vodka choice, this is the vodka I use for making fancy martinis, Jell-O shots, etc price is right, and the quality good.
Denazia P.
Detroit
Great for shots, can be found in many different stores. A good brand always reliable when I need last minute stand ins at parties
Stephanie S.
Burlington, WI
This is the go to vodka for me and my boyfriend. Actually the only one that we by! Great value and taste compared to other vodkas
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.