BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Brittany O.
Honestly by this one all this time it's okay but I have just come to try the new ones that actually a flavor to them and I would say they're better than this this is just kind of bitter with no taste
Becky R.
Huntington, WV
Rhis is one of the Best vodkas if tried ! It has a smooth taste and is great mixed with just anout anything ! And the price...Wow..taste as good or Better then much pricier vodkas ! I Highly Recommend!!
Cricket S.
Smirnoff is a decent vodka for the price. It’s great for making mixed drinks. If I am drinking it straight I prefer and higher end vodka, but for the price it’s pretty smooth.
Danielle R.
Hemet
Not as smooth as Tito’s, but smooth enough for the price range! Overall: nothing super special, but nothing super horrible either. Easy pouring with a filter is always a plus.
LA ✨.
West Hollywood
This vodka is fine. Drank more in college when I wasn’t too picky. Other brands like Svedka and Skyy are in the same price range but preferable. Not bad though, by any means.
Jasmine D.
Greenfield, IN
Smirnoff is one of my favorite cheaper brands of vodka. It never fails me. I haven't experimented much with the flavors (other than the sour watermelon and sour berry) but the regular vodka is really good. It can be a little harsh or strong so if you're making a mixed drink I would make the drink weak first and then add more!
Kellie M.
Saint Albans
I love Smirnoff vodka. I usually go with the unflavored, triple distilled, but the flavored versions are good every once in a while. Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Jeffrey T.
Durham, NC
For the quality of this vodka, it's very reasonably priced. There are other brands that are more expensive, but are not as good, and some even have off-flavors. If we're purchasing vodka to make mixed drinks that are heavily-flavored, we tend to use less expensive vodka, and thus one is quite good for that.
Ashle D.
This is definitely the vodka you want if you are a bargain shopper like I am! You get the bang for your buck. In my opinion, the flavor is a bit strong but the price is worth it. Plus, when mixed with the right thing you don't even notice! Will be buying again. :) Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Jenae R.
Auburn, WA
Great when your'e on a budge then this is the thing. Reasonable prices & it gets the job done. You can also make Jell-O shots with this. It’s great for mixing and pairing in drinks. It’s an affordable brand and an easy pick for any social gathering.  Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.