BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Natalie S.
Richland
It’s inexpensive but not the best flavor. It’s harsh. I do drink it because it’s inexpensive. Better than other inexpensive vodkas
Olivia P.
Mattoon, IL
This is my go to brand of vodka cause I know it doesn't taste too cheap but it still has a good price point for the amount you get.
Chanda R.
Copperas Cove
Great for mixing without an overpowering flavor. Not recommended for straight up unless you prefer the natural taste of vodka.
Katherine A.
Milford, CT
I enjoy a really simple mixed drink and this is my go to choice. with a simple soda or juice I can throw a drink together quickly.
Rachel M.
Bremerton, WA
This is a good vodka for a price you pay! It has a nice smooth taste! It is well packaged too. Sturdy bottle that is easy to open.
AnaLucia S.
Not much of a drinker but I’ve had Smirnoff and cranberry juice the last few drinks I’ve had and it’s good. Smooth and mixes well.
Tosha T.
Kershaw, SC
I quite enjoy Smirnoff brand spirits. The flavor is perfect and it does not burn going down. Great for drinking straight or mixing.
Mirna C.
gresham
This is great with just pineapple juice. Great fresh drink for a hot day and very affordable. Love to use this for hello shots too.
Aury R.
Excellent mid-range vodka. It pairs well with just about any mixer and fits the bill for most vodka cocktail recipes. Great price!
tesla C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Very strong taste! But when you mix it with juice or something else it’s not to bad! It got me where I needed to be at the moment!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.