BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Sabrina R.
Wauchula, FL
Best vodka I have had in a long time. If you're a social drinker this single bottle with last you a very long time. Would recommend
Paige P.
Smirnoff is my go to when I’m buying vodka at the grocery store. It’s great quality without breaking the bank and goes down smooth.
Macie V.
Galveston, TX
I used to like Smirnoff, but I now associate it with too many drunken night's when I was younger. Smirnoff affordable and popular.
Sherry O.
Heber Springs
It’s as you would think a vodka would taste. Usually my go-to vodka. Love to use Smirnoff vodka for Jell-O shots. Affordability $$.
Jamie E.
Greenwood
I love vodka. Smirnoff has affordability and good flavor. Not too rough or damaging to the pocket. Great for mixed drinks and shots
Brittany H.
Melrose Park, IL
Smirnoff is that cheap vodka you buy when you need a mixer but on a budget. It's not my favorite vodka but it serves it's purpose.
Leticia T.
San Antonio
I LOVE this vodka! Real smooth and good. Can drink just cold straight from cup! Got the job done! Will definitely be buying again!
Erin M.
Mobile
Great vodka for the price. Very smooth tasting. Tastes great in mixed drinks. Do not prefer this one for shots. Packaging is good.
Melissa M.
Waldorf, MD
I've drank so many versions of this vodka during my many night outs in college. Can't beat the price for the amount you're getting
Sarah A.
Good product. Great price. Quality is definitely there. Works well for mixed drinks or on ice. Doesn't have a strong scent or burn
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.