BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Margaret G.
Coaldale
Did the job when you wanted to get your drink on cheap and quick didnt taste the best but did the job lol cant beat for price
Jessica R.
Pasadena, TX
Vodka on a budget. Still has that vodka after taste but still some smooth taste. One of my choices when I'm looking to save money.
Bella A.
This vodka is a good one to take as a shot, but also perfect to mix with any drink. It's not too harsh and has a good taste to it.
Lisandranette R.
Gainesville, FL
Can you complain about having more vodka? Probably not, which is why this one is great to get for parties. I would buy this again.
Ashley c.
Riverdale, GA
Not too strong for me but just right to get me there. I have to mix it because drinking it straight is nasty but overall I love it.
Stephanie K.
Hampton
A smooth vodka that pairs well with juices. Makes for the best mixed drinks and has a great flavor! Cannot go wrong with this vodka
sammie p.
I think everyone has drank this but it's not the worst or the best it's just something you can make whatever with too make it work
Natalie S.
Richland
It’s inexpensive but not the best flavor. It’s harsh. I do drink it because it’s inexpensive. Better than other inexpensive vodkas
Crystal C.
i really like this brand. comes in lots of different flavors to make awesome mixed drinks. goes down smooth and no bad after taste.
Anna M.
Pretty smooth taste. This is a vodka I like to take shots of and make mixed drinks with. Gets the job done at a decent price point.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.