BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Allegra H.
Standard vodka. Not too expensive which is good especially when you’re on a budget! I love mixing this with fruity sodas or juices!
Heather (.
Decent cheap vodka, used mainly for making larger batches of mixed drinks or Jell-O shots. Wouldn’t sip on this vodka on it’s own.
Hannah W.
Good basic vodka, easy to mix to make a great drink! Also easy to find at your local liquor store. The brand has a good reputation.
Kacey Z.
Orlando, fl
It's not exciting, but it is a classic. It is a great base to create mixed drink classics such as seabreezes and cranberry vodkas.
Devan G.
I truly love Smirnoff as a brand. Ever since I was able to drink they have always been a brand I chose. Definitely recommend.
Aury R.
Excellent mid-range vodka. It pairs well with just about any mixer and fits the bill for most vodka cocktail recipes. Great price!
Taylor O.
United states
Average vodka at a reasonable price. Not bad but nothing special either. Wouldn't be a first choice but wouldn't be my last either.
rosy s.
El Paso
Very strong, not too appealing to me, makes my throat burn, but what alcohol doesn't. I'll still have it in my mixed drinks though.
Alexis W.
Definitely my go-to vodka when making mixed drinks and Jell-O shots. It might not be top-shelf, but it definitely gets the job done
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
This vodka is very cheap, as in price! Very smooth as well. Goes great with all mixed drinks, it's not too strong, which is great.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.