BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Nicole Z.
New Paltz, NY
Good for mixing, not a bad taste, easy to find and not that expensive. It met my expectations and have been able to use it many times
Chloe P.
Milwaukee
Great the mix with anything fruity. This vodka is smooth and pairs with all kinds of mixers. Great tasting vodka with a great price!
Amber D.
Not much better than a cheap store brand unless you filter it a few extra times yourself at home but I think that defeats the purpose
Lyle W.
South Bend
Could be smoother going down, but overall great go to vodka. Decent flavor and decently priced. Do prefer other brands over this one
Virginia R.
Heber, CA
We use this a.lot for parties. The price is really good for the amount of product you are getting. We usually yse it for Jell-O shots
Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA
I love smirk off vodka and all the flavors they offer. It's a very great tasting vodka and doesn't have a strong alcohol taste at all
Claudia B.
Bowdoin
It was not entirely my favorite that I've had but it got me where I wanted to go so that was helpful but the flavor itself not a fan.
Sherry O.
Heber Springs
It’s as you would think a vodka would taste. Usually my go-to vodka. Love to use Smirnoff vodka for Jell-O shots. Affordability $$.
Stephanie K.
Hampton
A smooth vodka that pairs well with juices. Makes for the best mixed drinks and has a great flavor! Cannot go wrong with this vodka
Andrea E.
Princeton
This is our favorite brand for regular vodka. It’s in a great price point, and is very smooth, even mixed with just soda or tonic.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.