BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Tais A.
Baltimore
Very good product! It's awesome with lime, lemon and sugar! And try with berries and sugar! And don't forget ice cubes! A lot of ice cubes!
1K Y.
Houston
Very good price. Very good vodka. Very strong vodka. I had it on ice and it's STRONG but SMOOTH. I had it with Spirit and it was very good.
Rachel J.
Temple, GA
This burns in smell and taste and has a after taste when mixed with other liquids, I wound up using most of it to clean my microfiber sofa.
Amanda B.
Fort Worth
Smirnoff is a go to for me because of the quality and price. You can find it at every liquor store around. My boyfriend usually buys this.
Julie M.
Joliet, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Reasonable prices. The perfect mixer to make drinks in bulk and share. It’s one of my top choices when selecting which bottle to use.
Sami E.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s okay, I always mix my vodka so it’s not bad. Definitely a great value for what you get. $20 gets you a handle and you can’t beat that
Michael R.
united states
Smirnoff vodka is a standard in our house. It's great for making mixed drinks or for cooking. It makes a great vodka sauce with some penne.
Melinda K.
Loris, SC
Always been our go to brand.  It's smooth,  affordable, and always consistent. You never have to guess on quality or cost.
Kristy S.
St. Louis, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great cheap vodka that does the job. Is good for mixed drinks and you can’t tell the difference between this and any more expensive vodkas.
Veronica D.
Rockville, MD
Smooth and perfect to mix with drinks! It's also great to use for baking desserts! It works perfectly with my lemon cake with vodka glaze 😊
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.