BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Brittney B.
This is my go to vodka for parties. It has a good taste and it mixes well. It is also really priced well which makes it great for parties.
Jensen E.
Manchester, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Gotta have the triple distilled. Smirnoff is such a great product to have at any bar, party and at home. It's super smooth and great taste
Ciarra W.
Carthage
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It isn’t the best vodka I’ve ever had but it most definitely isn’t the worst. It is great for the price and you can buy it almost anywhere
Sarah A.
This is great to use to make all sorts of mixed drinks! We have it at every party we have. There are tons of recipes on Pinterest for this!
Jennifer K.
Kingsland, GA
The best vodka. Decently priced and smooth tasting. Many clear liqours give me a headache but I don't have this issue with Smirnoff vodka.
Melissa M.
Spring Hill
Honestly I usually go for a flavored vodka but when I need just a plan kind this is one of my go to's. Mixes well. Bottle needs improvement
Amber H.
Barberton, OH
Does its job. Usually use it to make Jell-O shots. Good product for the price. I would recommend it to others for the same use or similar.
Kim K.
This is a very budget friendly vodka that is Great for mixed drinks. I've used this in white Russians and other milk-based dessert drinks.
Kerri M.
CARVER, MA
Smooth vodka that is great for mixing. One of my favorites for a screwdriver. Not my favorite for a vodka soda but great with a sweet juice
Sommer B.
Lexington, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Use it for all my drinks. It's a cheap vodka that does not taste cheap. If you want something for a good price I would always recommend it!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.