BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Michelle L.
Hudsonville, MI
This my Favorite brand of vodka over any other. I like how smooth and easy this vodka goes down and mixes well with almost anything!
Keri M.
Morristown, TN
This vodka has a strong taste and definitely burns when you drink it. It’s not my favorite for mixed drinks and I rarely purchase it
Regina B.
Ottumwa
It's probably the best vodka around. It's what me and my friends drink. It is smooth tasting and it doesn't leave a bad after taste.
Kaity G.
Calhoun Falls
Good, no nonsense vodka. Reasonably priced. Good for mixed drinks, shots, etc. Not too much gut rot, hang over isn't pleasant though.
Jinger B.
Yum! I love Smirnoff, it is one of my favorite Vodkas if not my fave! Especially the green apple.. it is to die for... soooooo good!
Rachel R.
SANTA MARIA, CA
Mixes great. Always a good choice. I haven't tried the flavored vodkas but ai imagine they're great. Love the big bottle from Costco.
Katie C.
Erie, PA
Decent vodka for mixing. The price is good and the product mixes well. Flavored varieties are not overwhelming and do not taste fake.
Brianna M.
Okay vodka l, definitely not my favorite but it works for making mixed drinks. It's not as smooth as some but not bad for the price.
Lindsey L.
Reading, PA
Great for mixed drinks, it doesn't have the harsh rubbing alcohol taste other vodkas have. It's great in lemon drops and screwdrivers
Morgan S.
Phoenix
I prefer one of the flavoured vodkas this by itself is not the greatest tasting. It is a middle of the line choice but not horrible.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.