BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kristina L.
Beeville, TX
Vodka is vodka, in my opinion. This one made a great mixer for a party with various cocktails, flavored gelatin shots, stuff like that.
Shay O.
It's vodka, so it shouldn't have a distinct flavor, right? This is smoothish but better as a mixer. I don't have anything else to add.
Liz F.
Hanover Park
This is our holiday, party vodka must have.... we usually always do rounds of shots with friends and family at parties with this vodka
Jessica V.
Valley, AL
Pretty decent to mix with at a good price for flavor, alcohol content, and available at every store I've even been in that sales liquor
Aimee W.
Crookston, MN
Smooth vodka without the crazy price of some of the competition. Simple and avaliable everywhere. Mixes great with basically anything!
Jim S.
Palm Bay
This is a great vodka not only for mixed drinks but to be enjoyed as a vodka martini. I have also enjoyed this vodka as a chilled shot.
Megan L.
Charlotte, NC
This vodka gets the job done. Isn't the best vodka I've ever had but certainly not the worst. If your in a pinch this works just fine.
jessica b.
kingston, NY
I don't drink often but if i do its vodka and this is my number one choice lots of flavors to choose from nice and smooth going down too
Sarah B.
For being a lesser expensive vodka, it does the job. I continue to purchase and recommend to friends that don't want to spend too much.
Marilyn M.
Copiague, NY
Mixed with other drinks yum yum definitely would buy it again but maybe also try a different flavor and see how that works out for me.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.