BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Jessica C.
Smirnoff is great to mix with. I use it for holidays and get togethers. I would recommend to anyone who doesn't drink heavily as well!
Amber H.
Harrison, TN
Its one of the better tasting vodkas. Id definitely recommend trying it! Its good in mixed drinks but it's even really good by itself.
Alexandra H.
Valrico, FL
No complaints, one of the best affordable vodkas out there. It tastes the same as any of the hire end brands and is just as effective.
Alex B.
Green Bay, WI
Does not have a great flavor but it definitely gets the job done. For the price, it’s a good quality. Mixes well with juices and sodas.
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
I am allergic to a lot of alcohols due to the yeast content, but have never had a problem with vodka. So i try to stick with my basics.
aimee p.
Brookville, OH
Good price and it tastes good I love to mix it with orange juice. It does its job pretty good overall can't complain about this product
Kristina L.
Beeville, TX
Vodka is vodka, in my opinion. This one made a great mixer for a party with various cocktails, flavored gelatin shots, stuff like that.
Samantha D.
Freelandville
It's a cheap vodka. The saying holds true, that you get what you pay for. Ok for mixed drinks, but I wouldn't do shots, or sip on thsi
raymes g.
I like this vodka, it's smooth but it packs a punch. Good to have on it's own or mixed with cranberry or any other mix you might like.
Aaron M.
Louisville
This is the only vodka I'll buy. I've tried much more expensive vodkas and been disappointed. This is the gold standard in my opinion.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.