BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Amanda W.
Philadelphia
Smirnoff is a great vodka and great for mixed drinks! If you're looking for an affordable, good vodka then I highly recommend Smirnoff.
jessica b.
kingston, NY
I don't drink often but if i do its vodka and this is my number one choice lots of flavors to choose from nice and smooth going down too
Brandi H.
Smirnoff vodka is one of my favorites! It’s very tasteful and smooth! It’s easy to mix with anything you want! It has excellent flavor!
Alexandra H.
Valrico, FL
No complaints, one of the best affordable vodkas out there. It tastes the same as any of the hire end brands and is just as effective.
Mercedes M.
USA
This is usually my go-to vodka, just because I've always liked it. It's the one I first tried and I haven't found any reason to switch!
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
Good quality, body, flavor, and to the exact point :). Ideal to drink it with drinks such as maddogs, pineapple/orange juice, or alone.
Clover S.
United States
Average at best. It's not good vodka, but it's not bad either. Certainly there is a lot of it and it's plenty to get anyone plastered.
Jessica C.
Smirnoff is great to mix with. I use it for holidays and get togethers. I would recommend to anyone who doesn't drink heavily as well!
Alexa G.
Ok vodka. I only drink it if it's offered or if it's all I have around. Mixing it with fruit juices is a good way to go with this vodka
Madison K.
This is a pretty good vodka. Goes great with juice and other mixers. Would be best in jungle juice. It's a great product for the price
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.