BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Emma O.
Smirnoff is fine. That’s the best way to describe it. You can probably find better vodkas for the same price point but it’s an easy go to. I like that it comes in both glass and plastic so it won’t shatter if someone knocks it over
Haleigh C.
fort collins
Purchased at: Safeway
Smirnoff is great for when you’re in college and haven’t quite mastered your vodka preferences. As an adult, it just isn’t as smooth and appealing as I remember but if you’re looking for something affordable, this will do the trick.
Pam G.
Edison, NJ
I like Smirnoff because it is good. It's not at the bottom but it's not the top shelf and it's also very resonably priced even if it isn't on sale. I have not tried all the flavors I have had the Smirnoff Red, Cherry, and Raspberry.
Sydney H.
Personally I love vodka so when I go for vodka shots it’s almost always Tito’s but on a college budget this is what I go for! It tastes the same to me and goes really well with coconut rum and pink lemonade (my personal favorite!)
Steven M.
Sevierville
Great product!!! Clean and crisp taste. This is the good ok standard vodka. With this you know exactly what you are getting every time...A great drink. The price for quality is fantastic. I would definitely buy it again and again.
Rhiannon M.
Portland, Or
This vodka is pretty decent. I only drank it by choice once because I was in NYC and lonely. It doesn’t taste horrible though and I can drink it enjoyably. It’s very good in ginger ale. It definitely kept me warm that winter. Lol.
Heather B.
This is a great standard vodka! I love to mix this with cranberry juice and it is never too overpowering! The size is really nice and lasts a long time! I’ve been buying this brand of vodka for awhile and I will continue to do so!
Sydney P.
Louisville, KY
Gets the job done and doesn’t burn my throat super bad. My grandma has been drinking this since my birth, so it is kind of something I grew up around. A family favorite of mine because it has been around forever and never changes!
Kristin S.
middlesex
This is a great product. It has a smooth finish, but I prefer to use it as a mixer. It’s affordable and you can find it everywhere!! Don’t know what to get someone this holiday season? Get them this! They will not be disappointed.
Sheryl M.
Racine, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tastes alright for a cheap vodka. I purchase this for making larger amounts of blended cocktails like a wop or something similar. I don’t mind it for single cocktails either like the classic vodka and orange juice or vodka and coke.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.