BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Sarah B.
Potlatch
This is a smooth drinking vodka, very nice in mixed drinks and shots. Lemon drops, easy to figure out how to make a tasty mixed drink.
Chelsea S.
This is a classic! And you can't beat the price! One of my favorites! I haven't tried their flavored vodka but this is my go to vodka!
Sarah G.
West Linn, OR
My go-to drink. Its so smooth you would think it was more expensive than it was. It mixes well and doesn't give you any extra hangover.
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
I am allergic to a lot of alcohols due to the yeast content, but have never had a problem with vodka. So i try to stick with my basics.
Mikaela H.
Ithaca, NY
I actually use this to make homemade vanilla. It works stupendously and the end product is fantastic while baking and for added flavor!
jessica b.
kingston, NY
I don't drink often but if i do its vodka and this is my number one choice lots of flavors to choose from nice and smooth going down too
Harley Q.
Alger,mi
This is great to drink alone or even with mixers. Great brand and fairly affordable to buy. This is actually that i drank my first time
Paloma V.
This vodka was always the life of the party, especially the strongest one which is navy blue. Perfect for drinking alone or for mixing.
Connie T.
United States of America
I really like strawberry frozen Margaritas, using vodka. I also like peach frozen margaritas too. I have enjoyed strawberry daccareis.
Kristina L.
Beeville, TX
Vodka is vodka, in my opinion. This one made a great mixer for a party with various cocktails, flavored gelatin shots, stuff like that.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.