BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Lindsay K.
San Francisco, CA
Good vodka but not my favorite just someone basic i’d buy to stock up if it’s on sale. Haven’t tried much of the other varieties before.
Heather M.
USA
It's vodka. It's cheap. You can buy a lot of it at a time. It's still smooth and is great for parties if you want mixed drinks or punch.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
GreAt for mixed drinks I personally don’t like to drink vodka alone. I’ve purchased this product once. It’s strong and had a good taste .
Taylor M.
Big Rapids, MI
Love using this brand for when I am mixing drinks or making Jell-O shots. Compared to the other cheap brands, it's worth the extra money.
Tia M.
Lewiston, ID
I like this vodka because it is affordable and when mixed with 7up cherry and some maraschino cherries it makes a delicious dirty shirely
Erin S.
Deville, LA
Smirnoff is my favorite vodka to use in mixes, it blends with other flavors so well. And the price point is great for such good quality!
Priscilla H.
Visalia , ca
I always use this when I make Jell-O shots. Its great as a mixer or on the rock's. This vodka accommodates everyone's drinking preference.
Erica T.
Charleston, WV
Love, love, love it! I've been drinking Smirnoff for years and it's my go to brand of vodka. Smirnoff vodka never disappoints. Go try it!
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
I like this vodka, it is decent quality and a decent price. There are better vodkas for sure but in this price range this one is the best
Alisha R.
Smirnoff is my go-to Vodka. If I want to try a new flavor, I always use Smirnoff. The flavors of their vodkas usually do not disappoint.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.