BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Lindsay K.
San Francisco, CA
Good vodka but not my favorite just someone basic i’d buy to stock up if it’s on sale. Haven’t tried much of the other varieties before.
Angie K.
Virgie
Not the best Vodka out there, but gets the job done. Has more of a harsh taste than some other brands, but decent quality for the price.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
GreAt for mixed drinks I personally don’t like to drink vodka alone. I’ve purchased this product once. It’s strong and had a good taste .
David V.
Waterford , MI
This is my go to vodka when buying and it is awesome to use for mixed drinks. Have to admit I use it for my screwdrivers or fuzzy screws.
Erica T.
Charleston, WV
Love, love, love it! I've been drinking Smirnoff for years and it's my go to brand of vodka. Smirnoff vodka never disappoints. Go try it!
Amanda D.
This vodka taste really great. I would recommend it to everyone. It makes a good mix with orange juice. Definitely on the top of my list.
Samantha P.
Vodka doesn't taste good and never will. But this has never made me sick, it strong without the hangover it's good to mix with stuff too
s.k. P.
Really great for mixing. It’s pretty smooth and doesn’t burn the throat like other vodkas. I loved drinking this stuff when I was a kid.
Yesenia D.
E Liverpool, OH
Love this vodka. It’s good with mixing drinks. I love this over a lot of vodkas. The taste is great and doesn’t leave a bad after taste.
Jessica V.
Always have a bottle on hand for special occasions. Great mixed with orange juice for delicious screwdrivers as well as mixing with soda
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.