BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kaycee C.
Jacksonville , FL
Its good to get you drunk, but the hang over is not really worth it! I dont really like drinking this vodka but Ill drink it if I have to!
Kerri M.
CARVER, MA
Smooth vodka that is great for mixing. One of my favorites for a screwdriver. Not my favorite for a vodka soda but great with a sweet juice
Bobbie M.
Tampa
Smirnoff has a smooth and crisp taste. Smirnoff is affordable. Always a great taste. Can mix with soda, juice, taste great with everything.
Jennifer K.
Kingsland, GA
The best vodka. Decently priced and smooth tasting. Many clear liqours give me a headache but I don't have this issue with Smirnoff vodka.
1K Y.
Houston
Very good price. Very good vodka. Very strong vodka. I had it on ice and it's STRONG but SMOOTH. I had it with Spirit and it was very good.
Brittney B.
This is my go to vodka for parties. It has a good taste and it mixes well. It is also really priced well which makes it great for parties.
Jana H.
Cherokee
My favorite vodka for mixing drinks. Smooth drink and very affordable. I've used it for a long time. Excellent with cranberry juice and ok.
Ashley N.
Texarkana, TX
Tends to give me a serious hangover the next day but it certainly does the job lol. We don’t use it very often but we do when we enjoy it.
Kristin D.
Rochester, NY
It’s an okay vodka. Definitely on the cheaper side and I drank this the most while I was in college. I think it appeals to that age frame.
Mickenize A.
Spokane
Purchased at: Walmart
It is vodka the taste isnt super awesome unless your mixing it with something, like organe juice but its strong and gets a good buzz going
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.