BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Nickia A.
Very affordable way to make lots of pretty strong drinks for a large group of people. And everyone can blend it with whatever they fancy
Samantha P.
Vodka doesn't taste good and never will. But this has never made me sick, it strong without the hangover it's good to mix with stuff too
Carolina C.
Avondale
I have bought this vodka several times when trying to pre game and it always does the job pretty good for me. I like mixing it in juices.
Casey K.
Glen Allen, VA
Classic bar staple. When I had friends down to the Beach house this vodka went the fastest. It complimented our bloody Mary’s perfectly!
Ashley F.
Centerburg
It's never super expensive and always easy to find a fantastic base for mixed drinks. I recommend this for at home parties and or mixers.
Sarah C.
Orlando, FL
Very affordable and great taste. I love using this in my Jell-O shots. everyone always ask what I put and it has always been this product
Angie K.
Virgie
Not the best Vodka out there, but gets the job done. Has more of a harsh taste than some other brands, but decent quality for the price.
Alisha R.
Smirnoff is my go-to Vodka. If I want to try a new flavor, I always use Smirnoff. The flavors of their vodkas usually do not disappoint.
Melissa C.
Great mixer. Good for making bloody marys and screwdrivers. Simple lable and easy to read. Several different sizes to choose from.
Lindsay K.
San Francisco, CA
Good vodka but not my favorite just someone basic i’d buy to stock up if it’s on sale. Haven’t tried much of the other varieties before.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.