BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Desirae G.
Saginaw, MI
Classic tasting, smooth vodka. It’s affordable and well worth the price paid. My family enjoys when I play bartender and it’s always with this brand of vodka. I would recommend this product.
Rose T.
Lubbock, TX
Tastes good with mixers! I hate doing shots, so doing it as a shot isn’t my favorite way to drink it. It goes very well in punch if you have a big party, but I would suggest adding peach schnapps as well to make it taste a little bit better!
Marie B.
Tampa
This was the first vodka I ever tried. At that time, I really enjoyed it, but as I tried more vodkas, I realized I wasn't a big fan. I will drink it if that is all that is available, but I would never ask for it by name. It has quite a burn at the end of each sip that doesn't really feel good. It's not as smooth as other vodkas that I have tried.
Carrie K.
bakersfield
Smirnoff is always my go to when having people over. Makes for a killer cocktail or just taking shots. Isn’t the highest grade of vodka so it is harsh but for the price, you can’t beat it.
Stephani B.
Ringgold
Great taste! Does not have a strong burning feeling like some cheaper vodka has, even though it's not too shelf it still has a top shelf taste.  Would definitly purchase again.
Mekin L.
Kansas City
A go to in the Vodka line, it's a crisp elequant choice for someone whom enjoys fine and balanced taste. It's sleek and modern look tells you what your about to experience. I'd definitely buy this again.
Thais B.
Barrington, RI
best cost-benefit you can find in a vodka, is cheap and is great, you can make great drinks, just mix with juice and ice. Not very strong and great for celebrations! The best choice ever.
Seraglio R.
On its own, Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka can have a strong taste, but it goes well with - and can be tempered by - fruit juices, or other cocktail mixes. I've been a repeat consumer for a few years now, and it's always my go-to vodka. However, I wouldn't suggest using it for a first-timer, especially if you tend not to be a heavy drinker.
Lindsey K.
I use this as a mixer in many drinks that call for vodka. This is widely a available and always sold at a great price. The taste is great, the price is great, and it makes a great mixer.
celia a.
Fort Wayne
Need a no nonsense vodka without breaking the bank? This is the one you have been looking for. Reasonable price without sacrificing great taste. Perfect alone or to add to any mix drink
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.