BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Ana Paula P.
Fitchburg
Although it doesn’t have any added flavors, like most in the Smirnoff brand, it still tastes like vodka rather than a watered down drink. Like it.
Shelby G.
Nashville
Smirnoff is my go to brand for vodka. I know I love it and it is perfect for my price range. Smirnoff is great for mixed drink. It tastes so good!
Amy K.
Denver
This is a very hard vodka. I prefer something with a more smooth taste. Very hard to drink alone. Take this with mixers but a less expensive vodka.
Mechelle P.
Barcelona, Anzoategui
The best vodka, too rich. It is drunk alone and tastes better that way, it is a bit treacherous because if you drink too much you can get drunk fas
LETÍCIA A.
Denver
It’s my options when I don’t have a lot of money and I want drink something like a vodka. It’s a good vodka. No hangover and I use for all drinks.
Cherry A.
Charleston
Smooth and easy to mix. Great for bloody Mary's, screwdrivers, and more. Nice packaging. Easy to find in store. Great value. Very affordable.
Amelia B.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It’s good for parties or for making mixed drinks. Very inexpensive and doesn’t have a bad aftertaste. It’s something I would buy in a pinch.
Gena F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this vodka it seems to be my new go to drink when I go out. I recommend it to all my vodka lovers it definitely is a drink you’d wanna try.
Brea M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My go to alcohol one of the first I’ve tried when I started drinking it’s great by itself or in a mixer but I drink mine on the rocks so delicious
Rebecca G.
Long Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s a nice smooth vodka for a reasonable price! I LOVE mixing it with fresh squeezed OJ with a bit of sugar to make a super yummy screwdriver!!!!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.