BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Jennifer K.
Kingsland, GA
The best vodka. Decently priced and smooth tasting. Many clear liqours give me a headache but I don't have this issue with Smirnoff vodka.
Bobbie M.
Tampa
Smirnoff has a smooth and crisp taste. Smirnoff is affordable. Always a great taste. Can mix with soda, juice, taste great with everything.
Ciarra W.
Carthage
It isn’t the best vodka I’ve ever had but it most definitely isn’t the worst. It is great for the price and you can buy it almost anywhere
Melinda K.
Loris, SC
Always been our go to brand.  It's smooth,  affordable, and always consistent. You never have to guess on quality or cost.
Brittney B.
This is my go to vodka for parties. It has a good taste and it mixes well. It is also really priced well which makes it great for parties.
Margaret W.
Harrodsburg , KY
I enjoy this brand of vodka. I don't buy anything less than this. Smirnoff has a smooth taste. I love mixing it with all my fruity drinks.
Amanda R.
Mission Hills
This product is so good it goes with a lot of mix drinks or if u want to drink it alone it's also good... I bought this product for a party
1K Y.
Houston
Very good price. Very good vodka. Very strong vodka. I had it on ice and it's STRONG but SMOOTH. I had it with Spirit and it was very good.
Rachel J.
Temple, GA
This burns in smell and taste and has a after taste when mixed with other liquids, I wound up using most of it to clean my microfiber sofa.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Nothing better than a vodka with lemon! So delicious! Smirnoff is pretty delicious. I like drinking this vodka because it's pretty smooth.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.