BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Meagan N.
Columbia, SC
I like how smooth Smirnoff Vodka is. It goes down smooth and the flavor is good too. It is one of my top fives in Vodka. Perfect for making yummy cocktails.
Allysa C.
Garnet Valley, Pa
I’ve had quite a few Smirnoff flavors, but usually I’ll just have the original. It’s a pretty ordinary taste, nothing super sophisticated about this product.
Mandy H.
Portland , OR
I think that smirnoff vodka is a smooth drink that is great for drinking over ice or with a mixer. It has very good flavor options and an overall nice vodka
Jessica F.
Livingston, NJ
One the the cheapest good quality vodkas in the market. It is easy to find and wherever you go the prices are very affordable plus the quality is really good
Kayla C.
This needs to be mixed but it’s not terrible. The price is very cheap and you can tell by the quality. It’s still my go to cheap vodka and has nice packaging
Dana B.
Winchester
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of the best of all the Smirnoff vodkas. It is very smooth and great in any mixed cocktail in which vodka is used. Full bodied and easy to drink.
Max G.
Fairly smooth to drink and goes well with mixed drinks. My personal favorite is vodka with tonic water and a healthy squeeze of lime juice. A wedding staple!
Ashley O.
Lenoir
Ive actually had cheaper off vrand vodka taste better. I was rather disappoint in the taste. Guess I'll have to try a flavored one to see if its any better.
Sequoyah T.
I typically don’t go for flavorless vodka, because they tend to burn too much. But this is by far the best I’ve ever had. Very little burn when taking shots!
Michelle W.
Grapevine
Okay for parties where you need a decent vodka for a lot of people. Not good for shots. Relatively smooth though just not my cup of tea. Decently mixed well.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.