BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

May C.
Denton
It’s a great product. I drink it, but I actually use it more often as a vodka spray to clean fabrics. Mix it with water & essential oils, works great! Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Melissa B.
Brockton, MA
Its okay. Neither bad nor good. Will willingly buy if the other options in the store aren’t satisfying, I don’t feel particularly bad when I purchase triple distilled Smirnoff, however, I still don’t enjoy it as much as I would with another spirit. The taste clings to your mouth sometimes & that can cause some real complications throughout the night.
ashley c.
Love the triple distilled!!! You definitely get the bang for your buck with this stuff. Full of flavor this stuff mixes well for large batches of mixed drinks and doesnt over power the taste.
Chelsea M.
Chalk hill
I used to be a big fan of vodka when I was younger. This is always strong and I always mixed it with lemonade or even Mountain Dew. I used to be a repeat customer for this vodka and I believe I recall it being affordable for a good brand name that everyone knows.
lisa H.
Oh MY Gosh ! Love . It's the perfect vodka to mix.Or even do shooters. It doesn't leave that lingering taste of alcohol. It's really inexpensive for that GOOD "cheap" buzz . Excellent quality for the value in my opnion. Definitely a vodka to keep ON HAND !
Logan Y.
Dallas, GA
Ohhhh Smirnoff. We have history. From my drunken college party days of taking Smirnoff ice before I got a pallet for actual alcohol, to your vodka. It’s not bad, but it’s nothing to write home about either. You’re gonna choke on pretty much anything you swallow that will tip your BAC count, but this will leave you coughing for a good few minutes after.
Elise C.
Lincoln, NE
Smirnoff is a staple in most college experiences. Some students choose the vodka under $10 but someone with at least the littlest bit of self-respect will choose Smirnoff. Smirnoff is the best vodka at its $18-22 price range. They have a million flavors but if you want to be able to smell raspberry or green apple without gagging, stick to the original.
Desirae G.
Saginaw, MI
Classic tasting, smooth vodka. It’s affordable and well worth the price paid. My family enjoys when I play bartender and it’s always with this brand of vodka. I would recommend this product.
Rose T.
Lubbock, TX
Tastes good with mixers! I hate doing shots, so doing it as a shot isn’t my favorite way to drink it. It goes very well in punch if you have a big party, but I would suggest adding peach schnapps as well to make it taste a little bit better!
Marie B.
Tampa
This was the first vodka I ever tried. At that time, I really enjoyed it, but as I tried more vodkas, I realized I wasn't a big fan. I will drink it if that is all that is available, but I would never ask for it by name. It has quite a burn at the end of each sip that doesn't really feel good. It's not as smooth as other vodkas that I have tried.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.