BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Alexis S.
Baltimore, MD
It’s ok. Nothing extraordinary. Their flavored vodka is better. Overall it is good for the price and does not taste bad as some cheaper vodkas.
Stephanie B.
I remember from college getting Smirnoff Vodka, because it wasn’t as expensive as other vodkas. For the price it’s smooth and has a good taste.
Briana S.
This is the only vodka I drink. I love the smooth flavor. Not an expensive alcohol. This is one that I am least likely to have a headache from.
Jacklyn B.
Dushore, PA
For the price of Smirnoff, it’s not bad. It mixes well with cranberry juice, and is my first choice when I don’t want to spend a lot of money.
Jabs M.
Madison
The one I buy the most! Price is very reasonable, and the quality is excellent. Smooth tasting, and the best value by a large margin. A Staple!
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Works really well for things like jungle juice, Jell-O shots, and mixed drinks. It’s a go to when I’m having a party. Cheaper and lasts long.
Jennifer B.
Wind Gap, PA
For the price of smirnoff it's not the worst vodka in the world. I have had better but when u mix it with something u don't notice the taste
Laura S.
Good solid vodka. Perfect for just about any vodka drink you might want to make. Gets the job done and won't feel like death if you do shots.
angela o.
Flint, MI
This is nice as a mixer. If you want to make cocktails or mix it with a pucker it is great. If you want to do shots I would not suggest this.
Tanel L.
Jersey City, NJ
This was a must have when going over to my grandma's house. It goes perfect with any kind of chaser. This with cranberry juice is incredible.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.