BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Briana S.
This is the only vodka I drink. I love the smooth flavor. Not an expensive alcohol. This is one that I am least likely to have a headache from.
Stephanie B.
I remember from college getting Smirnoff Vodka, because it wasn’t as expensive as other vodkas. For the price it’s smooth and has a good taste.
Jacklyn B.
Dushore, PA
For the price of Smirnoff, it’s not bad. It mixes well with cranberry juice, and is my first choice when I don’t want to spend a lot of money.
Ana S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I like it because is inexpensive and i use it to make jell-o shots, but i would not drink it with a mixer beacuse the hangovers are the worst.
Christina O.
Unflavored Smirnoff vodka is my absolute go to vodka for all drinks. It tastes expensive but is so much more affordable than expensive brands.
Payal P.
Flower Mound, TX
Its not anything fancy but I use this vodka as a mixer for various drinks (lemonade, sprite, coke) its a great and cheap way to make beverages
Jabs M.
Madison
The one I buy the most! Price is very reasonable, and the quality is excellent. Smooth tasting, and the best value by a large margin. A Staple!
Tanel L.
Jersey City, NJ
This was a must have when going over to my grandma's house. It goes perfect with any kind of chaser. This with cranberry juice is incredible.
Cara B.
I like to only use this vodka to make Jell-O shots. Or making vodka & fruit, it's affordable for a lot of product it's just not my favorite.
Mariah C.
Yorkville, IL
This one is perfect for hello shots. It comes in an array of flavors so it's perfect for fun parties. This can be used as a mix in or shots!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.