BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Taylor N.
Great vodka and a great price! I love that I can find it everywhre. I love mixing it with a Rockstar energy drink for the perfect party drink.
Gaaby T.
Fresno
This is really strong . I couldn’t even drink another shot , I do recommend this if you like to drink strong alcohol. But don’t mix your liquor
Nicole M.
Hahira
It is a little strong for my liking but there are tons and tons of people who really enjoy drinking this product straight or even with a mixer
Alexzandra T.
hermiston
Smirnoff isn't the best vodka but it is affordable and always gets the job done, good for mixing wouldn't suggest drinking it straight though.
Odessa B.
I like this vodka. Usually drink this as a mixed drink but if I'm drinking it straight I usually chase it with some other drink (soda usually).
Eliza C.
Gray, ME
Good smooth tasting Vodka at a reasonable price. Not quite top shelf but good for middle shelf. Usually pretty easy to find a sale most months.
Nora P.
Vodka alone is not that great but it's always good when you make a mixed drink using it. Cranberry, pineapple juice, or a light soda work best.
Leslie D.
Gray
I enjoy this brand of vodka. I keep a bottle at home, to make screwdrivers or a bloody Mary. I also order Smirnoff when I'm out at restaurants.
April G.
Good for parties you can make cocktails and jello shots. Really good stuff. If you just want a buzz drink it straight. I dont im a light weight
Mackenzie T.
Westdale, NY
My favorite drink of choice. Smirnoff is my favorite vodka. This is always what I choose on a night out with friends. The quality is excellent.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.