BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Robin B.
Sweetwater, TN
This vodka is smooth tasting and for a great price.Im a repeat consumer.Delicious and great price compared to other top brands. Highly recommend
katarina s.
akron, ohio
Love this stuff, taste so good, i actually used it at my pure romance party to make strawberry banna Jell-O shots and they were just so amazing !
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
I think there are better vodkas out there but if you're on a budget and you are just gonna use it to do mixed drink i would recommend this vodka
Sue  .
Hamburg, NY
Smirnoff vodka is a nice tasting vodka at an affordable price. Although I love the higher priced vodkas, this is a great option at a lower cost.
Alexis D.
Rolla, ND
I don’t drink this much anymore, as the small town I live in doesn’t carry it, but when I lived in the city this was one of my vodkas of choice!
Miriah R.
Oklahoma City
When you’re looking to get hammered and are short of funds, pick this baby up and your night just went from 0 to 100. Pairs well with all mixers.
Sabrina V.
Chicago
Smirnoff is pretty good for the amount you pay for it. I'm not a real drinker, but I usually pick up a bottle of Smiroff for parties and whatnot.
peggy K.
Caldwell
Very nice vodka. Mixes well Stoli Vodka like to use it for screw drivers etc.... You should check it out!!! Let me know what you think.
Nicole H.
Good choice if you are making drinks in bulk. It isn't the best but is also reasonably priced. I wouldn't sit there and take shots of it though!
Nychelle J.
South Charleston
I always use this vodka when i need to make a lot of punch or Jell-O shots. It mixes great with just about anything and it’s always affordable!!!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.