BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Savanna M.
Pineville, MO
Great vodka for jello shots and mixed drinks! No after taste and price is decent! Def a go to vodka! Would recommend this to all myfriends .
Rebecca G.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s a nice smooth vodka for a reasonable price! I LOVE mixing it with fresh squeezed OJ with a bit of sugar to make a super yummy screwdriver!!!!
Amelia B.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It’s good for parties or for making mixed drinks. Very inexpensive and doesn’t have a bad aftertaste. It’s something I would buy in a pinch.
Niki S.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is a great drink mixer. I drank this more in college because of the cheap price, but I'd recommend it for larger get togethers with friends
Lizz C.
Good, simple, inexpensive (but not what I would call cheap) vodka. Great for mixing, leave it strong. I probably wouldn't sip just on the rocks.
Natalie E.
Burlington
When drinking it alone, I think it tastes harsh. Having it wit a mixer it taste great. This one seems to be one of the less expensive than most.
Sonya H.
Corpus Christi
Purchased at: H-E-B
Just a big bottle of vodka. I only use vodka for drink mixing so to me it’s all the same. I usually make good drinks with it. Not too expensive.
Savanna C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the vodka I buy to make vodka redbulls! They're my favorite drink and I'm usually not a person that gravitates to drinks with hard liquor
Erica D.
Richlands, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to, to make Jell-O shots. Pairs well with jello and does it’s job. I recommend it to my friends especially those that like mixed cocktails.
Charkyra M.
Sebastian, FL
I love this vodka. It goes down really really , not a harsh taste to it. It's great for mixed drinks and awesome with hunch punch. Great Vodka!!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.