BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Hayde E.
West Covina, CA
Love this product and i love the new flavors that were added such as green apple and i love that its not overpriced ! perfect for college life !
Ashley H.
Coventry , RI
I Love this product mixed with fruit punch flavored Capri son pouches it tastes like strawberry punch it is amazing I would suggest you to try it
Joyce S.
The drinks that you can make from this are endless. One of the better Vodkas. Mix with your favorite juices or soda to make your cocktails. ~Js🌟
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
This is a great vodka to have around for company or to have for a party when you don't want to use the good stuff. It is great for mixed drinks!
Silvia F.
A
Melhor para batidas, coquetéis e qualquer mistura. Preço imbatível. Muitoooo consumida em festas brasileiras. Marca é querida por brasileiros.
Stephanie F.
Beaumont , CA
One of my favorites. I usually go for the flavored and drink it as a shot. Nice variety of flavors from this brand. It is also reasonably priced.
Jennie C.
Aweosme tadte great alone. Tastes good mixed in drinks. Taste awesome in punch and other drink mixes. Tastw so good id by it over and over again.
Judith L.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I'm not a huge Vodka drinker. When I do, it's normally with Redbull or cranberry juice. This is normally my go to choice when I purchase vodka.
Monica B.
Shepherdsville, KY
This vodka is great to drink after a long day at work. I typically mix it with any sort of juice that I am craving for the day. 10/10 recommend.
carly s.
Boulder City, NV
This is my go to liquor! Great for mixing any drink and really gives it a great kick. I would recoment it to anyone who hasn't tried it already.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.